Ships in: 2-7 business days
No shipping to UK possible at the moment
Herbert is a hydroponic vertical farm, which means that plants grow directly in water and no soil has to be used. On average, hydroponics allows for 40% faster growth of plants, whilst requiring 90% less water compared to traditional farming methods. As a vertical garden, Herbert requires only little space, is clean and much more efficient compared to traditional farming methods. The powerful LED lamp included in every Herbert package let's you grow fresh vegetables and herbs any time of the year!
- Vertical hydroponic system
- 40% faster growth and 90% less water consumption compared to traditional farming
- 50W LED lamp developed specifically to grow plants
- Patented growing modules
- High quality powder-coated aluminium frame
- Grow up to 15 plants
- Closed watercirculation
- Watertank with 6L holding capacity
- Status LED which notifies you when to refill
- Total weight (incl. water and plants): approx. 14kg
- Easy mounting system with a mounting rail (included)
- Total power max. 60W (at max. light intensity setting)
- Customizable light settings
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth®
Follow these 4 easy steps to harvest your own fresh herbs and salads:
Step 1: Put one or more seeds into one of our biodegradable sponges and place the sponge in the net pot.
Step 2: Set the light directly through the PonixControl or via the Herbert App, available on Google Play and iTunes .
Step 3: Add water and organic fertilizer when the status LED notifies you and watch your edible picture grow.
Step 4: Harvest when hungry!
Included in this package:
- Your Herbert with your choice of front finish
- One pack of biodegradable sponges (18 pieces)
- One fertilizer
- 15 net pots
- 15 transparent germination caps
- 5 intransparent caps to cover unused holes
- One mounting rail to hang Herbert to your wall (screws and screw anchors not included)
- One overflow protection
- One power supply (country-specific plug included)
- Seed starter kit (Basil "Basego", Lollo Bionda, Parsley "Gigante D'Italia", Lemon Balm, Red Romaine)